Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business. There are many types of insurance for businesses including coverage for property damage, legal liability, and employee-related risks. Companies evaluate their insurance needs based on potential risks, which can vary depending on the type of environment in which they operate. In this post, we’ll guide you through the steps you need to take to file a state farm business insurance claim.
As a small business owner, you should carefully consider and evaluate your business insurance needs. If you don’t feel you have the ability to effectively assess business risk, you should work with an insurance broker. Insurance protects businesses from potential losses they couldn’t afford to cover on their own.
State Farm provides several different business insurance plans, ranging from general coverage like commercial car insurance to more specific coverage like nonprofit directors and officers insurance. If you value a personal touch, State Farm can be a suitable fit for your company. A vast network of State Farm insurance brokers sells insurance coverage via State Farm.
Several types of business insurance that you may consider include the following
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercially liability umbrella policies
- Business owners’ policies (BOP)
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial liability umbrella policies (CLUP)
- Builders risk insurance
Recommended: Top 10 Most Expensive Motor Bikes in the World
How to Get State Farm Business Insurance
State Farm insurance products are only sold by State Farm agents, who are compensated on commission. State Farm does not provide online quotations for commercial insurance. Instead, you may submit a quotation request form with a few pieces of basic information, such as your name, address, and the kind of coverage you’re interested in. You will receive a call or email from a local business insurance agent as a follow-up. You may also input your ZIP code to get a list of local agents and get in touch with one of them.
Handy information before filling out State Farm Business Claims
- Insured person’s name and contact information
- Date, location, and cause of loss
- Business name
- Description of the incident and damages
- Policy number (if known)
How to File a Claim
You can file a State Farm business insurance claim by following these six simple steps:
- Contact your State Farm agent.
- Take reasonable steps to correct potential safety risks and prevent further damage.
- Keep an accurate record of your repair expenses.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim associate before discarding anything.
- If desired, obtain repair estimates from experienced contractors; if your loss is eligible, you may opt for State Farm Premier Service Program.
- Major damage may require contractor/engineer inspections. You can identify potential general contractors in your area with the Contractor Locator Application (CLA).
Filing State Farm Business Insurance Claim via Mobile App
State Farm mobile app helps you manage your insurance and banking accounts with ease, get roadside assistance, file claims, and more. With this app, you can manage your insurance policies in one place. You may download the State Farm app from the Google Play store or Apple Store.
Read Also: How to File Geico Car Insurance Claim
Filing State Farm Business Insurance Claim via Website
You can also file your business insurance claims on State Farm using the website. Click here to apply
Contact Information for your Claim
State Farm Auto Claims Website
Report a State Farm Claim
Updates or Manage your Claim
Auto Claim Telephone = 1-800-732-5246
Health Claims = 1-866-855-1212
Insurance Payments = 1-800-440-0998
Comments of Suggestions = 1-800-782-8332
Technical Issues = 1-888-559-1922
State Farm Address:
State Farm Insurance Companies
Insurance Support Center – East
P.O. Box 588002
North Metro, GA 30029.
How to File a State Farm Life Insurance Claims
Geico Home Insurance Quotes: All You Need to Know